Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 14, 2010

60!!

It's a great day here in Minnesota! It's about 60. I have the blinds up and the windows open. I love this time of the year.
One of my favorite things to do is to sit in my big chair in my front room and look out the window watching the trees and the grass get a little greenier each day. But my most favorite thing is to listen to the kids playing outside. Their laughter and screaming of finally being free from the inside.
I love the looks on their faces as they re discover the outdoors. Playing games of tag or riding their bikes. Listening to them talk about their summer plans of sunning and going to the beach. To sit out on our deck and read, play cards and just chat.
Waiting for the nights where one of us starts a bon fire and we all end up staying up way too late with our neighbors. Again, listening to the kids playing their outdoor night games. Planning on sleep overs.
Life is great. I am lucky to be where I am today. I have an awesome Husband, kids who still love to hang out with me and neighbors who are just one more part of our family.
Thanks for reading,
CJ

No comments: