Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just some things

Just lots of things on my mind....thought that if I blogged some it would help me sleep a little.
This past week has been full of stressers. Thing that happen everyday and things that just happen to certain people.
First, my husband has gone on his fifth tour overseas. He is gone until October. You would think that I am used to him going off to defend our country, but it gets harder everytime he leaves. Missing him. Thinking of all the things he does for his family, friends I hope that he stays safe. I tell him everytime that I just want him to come home. Even if he is injured. I can deal with broken, I wouldn't be able to deal with dead.
Second, the company that I work for has for the third time been sold. From what I can tell this is not going to be a good thing. Is there anything I can do about it? No. I finally find something that I love, the job that I thought I would be able to stay with for a long, long time. Looks like I may be looking for yet another job to love. What is next?
I have been talking about going back to school. That is kinda scary. I am 40 years old. Can I do that?
Third, my youngest daughter went to camp for a week! This is the longest she has been away from home. The first time she has gone to camp. I miss her soo much!! We did get a letter from her today. She is having a great time. Thank goodness. I was so afraid that she was not going to handle being away from home too well. Biking,hiking,camping, swimming tons of stuff. We told her she was going to have a great time. Greatful that she has just gone with the flow and is enjoying herself.
Four, a good friend of mine died. He was in a car crash. This guy was having a lot of hard times in his life. Life is so sudden and sometimes ends the same way. He veered over into the wrong lane and hit a semi head on. Both drivers were killed.
We go through life thinking that is full of suprises. It is. You know what else it is? It's scary. It's hopefully full of love. You hopefully take each day and learn something from it. It's okay to sometimes take things for granted, but always remember that it is a gift.
Thanks for reading today,
CJ

No comments: