Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

While glancing through a couple of newspapers today I noticed a few things that I wanted to comment on.
Sharon Stone is going to be on Law and Order Svu!! How exciting! The paper reads that she is going to play a cop turned prosecutor. I wonder if there will be any bunny boiling or death by ice pick?
Kate Gosselin spent 20 hours getting hair extensions! Why do we care? How in the heck did this make the paper? As Judy Garland would say "I don't care, I don't care" and my favorite radio show would put this in the monkey butt file.
Redmond O'Neal is in jail for drug realated probation violation. Your mother would be so ashamed.
In world news, Ho-Ping-ho of the National Taiwan Ocean University discovered a new crab. It's a strawberry Crab. ( I wish I could figure out how to put a picture on here) They are actually cute. Red with white spots. Too bad he only found two and they were both females. They died shortly after he found them. Sorry Ho-Ping maybe next time. Oh and by the way this happened in June! Why did it take so long for them to share this with us?
That is all for CJ today. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your wit!

CJ said...

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Could you become a follower,please?
CJ